DAZZLING LASH BAR | COVID 19 SAFETY PLAN
CHEERS TO SEEING YOU AGAIN!
As we move NY Forward, the cleaning procedures and social distancing adopted during the quarantine have become part of our way of life. Kindly read some of the new measures that we will be administering to protect you and our staff. These requirements have been put in place for extra caution for all of us and will be strictly enforced.
• Appointments - Please be exactly on time to avoid overlapping appointments. Lateness will cut into your service, we will no longer give any exceptions. We have also added in extra time in between services to allow for additional disinfecting.
We will limit to 1 person waiting in the salon. Friends and fur babies can not join the lash party for the time being. Should you arrive early, as always feel free to text us, and we will reply when you can enter the building for your service. Much appreciated, thank you.
• Face Covering - Please have a mask on properly prior to entering the premises. Masks must be worn throughout the duration of your time in the salon. Thank you.
• Hand Sanitizing - Please use the hand sanitizer at the front upon entering the premises, regardless if you have already washed your hand in the restroom. Thank you.
• Payment - All major credit cards will continue to be accepted. To limit contact, kindly use Apply Pay if you could. Gratuity can be given at your discretion using Venmo. A QR code sheet has been posted. Cash will no longer be accepted. We will be a cashless entity moving forward.
• Temperature Screening - All team members will have their temperature taken prior to the start of their shift. Your temperature screening will be taken upon arrival. Kindly note refusals will result in a request to leave the premises.
SCREENING QUESTIONS T-48
Please answer the following 5 questions prior to coming in for your appointment:
1. Have you knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has had symptoms of COVID-19?
2. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
3. Have you experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
4. In the last 14 days, have you traveled from or been in close or proximate contact with someone who has traveled from another state or country for which New York State requires a mandated self-quarantine period? Here's the restricted state list.
5. If you answered “Yes” to question 4, have you completed the 14 day self-quarantine as currently required by New York State?
*IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED “YES” TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS #1-4, AND/OR “NO” TO #5… KINDLY RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR A LATER TIME.
WE MUST ALL BE RESPONSIBLE BEAUTIES.
Thank you for your understanding.
Our goal, as always, is to continue to provide an exemplary and safe lash experience for each of you, every visit.
All our safety procedures have been created in accordance with the health and safety guidelines developed by the State of New York and the Centers for Disease Control. If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Wishing you a fantastic day and can't wait to see you!!!
With optimism, hope and good health.
The Dazzling Lash Bar Team 💗